ENERGY SAVER Maintenance Plan
Leaks, faulty parts, and poorly tuned systems can cause your energy cost to soar, especially in extreme temperatures. Our ENERGY SAVER maintenance plans feature comprehensive inspections in the spring and fall to detect and correct problems. We keep your heating and cooling systems running efficiently, and more reliably too.
Our service rates are among the lowest in the area and with our annual maintenance plan you can save even more:
- $25 off our already low fee for service calls
- 15% off all parts
- 15% off labor
- 15% off refrigerant (1st pound is free!)
- replacement of oil filters and nozzle (oil heat only)
With our maintenance plan you’ll also receive priority service during weather emergencies. This plan delivers savings and peace of mind.
The regular price of our Energy Saver maintenance plan is only $150 for single-zone air conditioner and gas furnace service. Two-zone service is an additional $125. Add $35 if you have an oil furnace or boiler. Prices for other equipment are listed below.
After agreeing to the terms and conditions below you will be able to enroll in our service plan using Visa, Mastercard, Discover, or Paypal. Click here for a printer-friendly copy of the agreement.
Terms and Conditions
Under this agreement, A&R Heating and Air Conditioning will conduct annual inspections and tune-ups of your heating and cooling systems. Cooling systems will be serviced in the spring, and heating systems will be serviced in the fall. See the printer-friendly version of this agreement for a detailed description of services.
Plan benefits include:
– Comprehensive inspection of covered heating and cooling equipment
– Adjustments to help sure safe, efficient, and reliable operation of your units
– 15% off our regular prices for parts, refrigerant, and labor.
– $25 off all service calls
– one pound of complimentary refrigerant annually, if needed.
– For customers with oil heat only: one complimentary replacement oil filter, air filter, and nozzle
The plan will take effect on the date you payment is received, and is good for one year. All plan benefits end when the term expires. You are responsible for scheduling your spring and fall inspections. No refunds or term extensions will be issued for unused maintenance visits.
We reserve the right to terminate your plan if equipment is found not to be in reasonably good condition. In the event of such termination, prorated refunds will be issued.